Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2006

So many socks!

I just finished a pair of socks for my dad. The teenager is going to give the socks I made for him to his dad later today (he refuses to wear them...teenagers!) for Father's Day. I have two other pairs of socks on the needles already (first socks each). And, a long list of socks I want to make...I guess I am always going to have at least two socks on my Turbo size 1's at all times...

I will take pictures of the Dad's socks later today...not to mention the Harlot's shawl that I am working on...

I have designed a sweater for Reagan (Angie's little girl) who will be 1 in July. I am swatching the colorwork now and then will swatch the cable...I just hope I can pull this off..... I have never made a cardigan, never done any intarsia, never done any cables on anything other than a dishcloth. That's a lot of firsts for one garment to live up to. Oh, well, it's not rocket science. I still need to do a lot of math (once I finish these swatches) and am especially worried about drafting the sleeve caps. One step at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment