I drop in on Needle Tart from time-to-time (she is a neighbor..Altoona, PA and all) and today she lists four things and inspired me to do the same. Here goes...
Four jobs I've had:
1. Shipping clerk in a large warehouse
2. Teller and Customer Service Rep in a bank
4. Freelance artist
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Dirty dancing
2. Top Gun (I hate Tom Cruise now for his idiotic comments about mental health, phsyciatry, and post-partum depression and won't watch anything he ever does again but I love this movie)
3. Born Free
4. My Fair Lady ( my husband's favorite movie)
Four places I have lived:
1. Harrisburg, PA
2. Shaker Heights, OH
3. Opelika, AL
4. Indianapolis, IN
Four TV shows I love to watch (only 4???):
2. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
3. Any Law and Order but SVU is the best
4. Project Runway
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Sanibel Island
2. Boston, MA
3. San Francisco, CA (our honeymoon)
4. San Diego, CA
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Chocolate (this is a food category in and of itself and I could make a meal out of it--trust me).
3. Pasta with olive oil, garlic, and parmesean
4. Ice cream (same theory as the chocolate)
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Yarn Harlot (I don't even check my own blog or my e-mail daily. This is the only site I MUST check)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The PA National Horse Show (going on now about a mile from me)
2. Knitting anything anywhere
3. asleep (this is always a good place to visit and I so seldom get there)
4. Riding a horse (ok, so first I need lose 60 pounds to be thin enough to get on one and not break it's back)
Here's a new one...
Four women I have "met" through their blogs that I admire:
1. The Yarn Harlot (ok, we're talking more of a worship kind of thing here and I have actually met her in person in addition to her blog but hey...)
2. Eunny This girl is the best at tight, crisp, wow! designs. I am afraid to knit what is a simple design for her...they are so intricate and exacting. She is also a wonderful teacher (see her lace tutorial!)
3. Ann and Kay (Mason-Dixon Knitting). (yea, I know they are 2 women but they can count as one if I want) What a funny pair with cool designs and great stories.
4. Needle Tart Not only is she a neighbor but a Jewish one (I was raised Jewish but have considered myself to be a Christian for the last 9 years or so but can't tollerate ANY organized religion. But there are still times I miss some of the things I experienced as a small child). She also gets the not enough time for all the things I love to do aspect of life (as I'm sure most people do).