Monday, April 09, 2007


This is the hat I designed (one of them...I took the other one in without taking any photos...OOPS) for the school fundraising auction. There was no planning involved. I had the yarn (dyed by me), a set of circs (6 I think) and half an idea. I cast on and away we went. In the end it was about a 12 month size. I figured no matter what size I made the darn thing, it would fit someone....

I was intrigued with the idea of the spiral that decreases can make. This ended up looking like a large flower. Sort of reminded me of a sunflower. The socks behind are a worsted weight pair of women's slipper socks that were also donated to the auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment