Pages

Friday, October 02, 2009

An Intervention

My name is Susan and I am a ...

a what?

a packrat?  No, that makes me think of those people whose houses are filled from floor to ceiling with magazines or whatever.  It's not that bad.

a stashaholic?  Maybe, most of my organizational challenges currently involve my stash of yarn, fiber, and related tools.  Although close, doesn't seem to encompass the whole issue of the mess.

a wrinkle-challenged, over-fiberated, individual with diminishing floor space? Ok, but the wrinkle thing is in relation to the laundry.  If it weren't for the wrinkles I wouldn't care.  Well, it's kind of hard to even think about putting it away in its current state so I guess I care a little.  That and the cat keeps knocking my pile of clean stuff over to get at the sweaters underneath.

a person with good intentions, too much stash, too much laundry (both clean and dirty), and too little time?  Yeah, that's a lot closer but still not quite it.  I know, add in too many ideas and too many WIP (works-in-progress) and that's it!  Oh, and Susan sounds too stuffy and formal...

Hello, my name is Sue and I am a person with good intentions, too much stash, too much laundry (both clean and dirty), too many ideas, too many WIP's, and too little time.

Glad that's solved.  I've got stuff to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment