Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Photos of WIP

Well I still haven't managed to get pics of Mom's gifts...horse shows take up most of their weekends. Am supposed to go up tomorrow afternoon. Of course by the time I come home it will be time to go to work (night shift from 7:30 pm to 3:30 or later am).

I did, however, manage to take pics of the shawl/cape thing I just finished, a felted bag I made, and a number of works in progress.

First, the shawl. There is too much glare to tell that the center of the top button is yellow, pink, purple, orange, and aqua. trust me.



Here is a shirt I am making for one of my nieces and the felted bag:



And the rug for the downstairs bath:



And, finally, the socks that are currently on the needles:



Now, to just juggle these and get some things done (and on time...). JUST. Sigh.

Oh, and I ordered my lace yarn for the Horse Shawl I am to design. I selected two different yarns from Knit Picks. The colorways are similar. I will have to see them to choose. And, no luck on finding "horse" related patterns except for a couple variations on "horseshoe print". Oh well, I guess I will just have to start drawing and trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment